Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to our upcoming reunion. It's been great to catch up with people! A lot happens in three decades. Post-reunion I will take the time to type a short synopsis of my life since high school (which will be my first foray in blogging) but for now I just wanted to include a few details about our Friday night pre reunion gathering at the Iron Grill Brewery in Media November 28.

Originally we just wanted to pick a place that would be convenient for people to meet up if they were in town by Friday night or for one reason or another were not able to make our Saturday reunion. As it started to look like we would get a pretty good turn out, we decided to reserve a private room in the back of the restaurant so it would be easier to talk and mingle - this entails pre-ordering some appetizer food and booking a server- thus the "cover charge." The drinks will be available at a cash bar set up in the room.

Please feel free to bring your kids if you would like to - I'll be bringing my girls (ages 15 and 17 .) The event is scheduled from 7:30 -10:30 PM.

I'll be sending out an email to the whole group in a day or so with all the Friday night details. You can email me at amybudinger1@gmail.com if you have any questions about the Friday evening gathering.

Best,
Amy Condren Budinger

1 comment:

Cindy P. said...

Iron Hill rather than Iron Grill, correct?

Thanks for including kids...this might make it easier for me to come to this one. I won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say that sending my son back into Philadelphia alone on the train two nights in a row would have seemed a little harsh! :-)